and its none other than Lady J!
1. If you are using an iPhone, what’s the one app you can’t live without.
– Oops! I’m using android!
2. Fave haunts in our little island?
– The old neighbourhood in the Bukit Merah, Telok Blangah area…
3. Fave eats? [It can be anywhere in the world]
– Nam Kee Chicken Rice (Thomson) and this cze char stall located in an industrial estate in Bedok!
4. What is your favourite comfort food and why?
– Curry Chicken! Reminds me of my paternal grandma who lived with me and she cooks the ‘bestest’ curry! I still miss her heaps after 15 years.
5. What do you miss most about your home country when you are away?
– Carrot Cake!
6. What’s the one place that you do not mind visiting over and over again.
– Hong Kong, without a doubt!
7. Fave type of weather/ season?
– Spring! where the air is cool and a gentle breeze…
8. Would Gangnam Style get you up on your feet?
– No, I’m so sick of the song!
9. If you could be a cartoon character, who would it be and why?
– Does being Pebbles count? The baby in The Flintstones!
10.When the going gets tough, what would be a quote/saying that you look to for strength?
– Life is what 10% happens to me and 90% of how I react to it.
11. Share some of the little things that would make you happy.
– Spending time with the hubs, making others happy through small acts of mine, seeing my loved ones happy.